Alexander Varghese, Chief Administrative Officer & Country Head, UST Global International
As Chief Administrative Officer and Country Head at UST Global, Alex is responsible for Corporate
Functions, Emerging markets and Global public sector business of UST Global.
Prior to joining UST Global, he held various leadership roles and served many large corporations in
service delivery, consulting, establishing offshore development centers and managing mergers and
acquisitions across the globe. Alex holds several important positions in Government agencies,
academic institutions and trade bodies in India.
• Vice-Chairman for GTech-a group of Technology companies
• Member of the National IT Services council for NASSCOM and the regional council
• Member of the State council for Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Kerala State.
• Board member for ICT Academy, a company set up by the Government of Kerala to bridge the
gap between academia and industry.
• Governing board member of various academic councils and education institutions.
• Chairman of AMCHAM Kerala (American Chamber of Commerce) and has been recognized
by the US Consulate recently, Chennai for his efforts in promoting US-India trade.
Alex has a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from College Of Engineering, Trivandrum
and a Master’s in Production Engineering from Cochin University of Science and Technology.